Re: Toolbar Packing

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 14:21, Ez Coder wrote:
Hi!

I have created a toolbar in Gtk-2.2 with only text buttons on it.
The packing method seems to be set to "homogenous". So some buttons go
off the screen. How do I change this property to false.

I have tries placing the toolbar in a hbox. But that does not help.

You can't. GtkToolbar in 2.2 is always homogenous.

The closest I found to be on the track was the there is a function
called g_container_class_install_child_property(...). Is this the right
track and, if so, how is this function to be used?

gtk_container_class_install_child_property() is a function for adding
a new type of packing option to ones newly implemented custom container
widget. Not really useful here...

Regards,
                                          Owen