Re: GtkTextBuffer & GtkTextView

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 12:12:10PM +0200, Boris Villazon wrote:

I already proved adding the g_signal_connect_after with the
expose_ent to gtk_vext_view.  And it doesn't work.  Only the text
appears.  But When I change g_signal_connect_after for
g_signal_connect, neither the text nor rectangle appear.

Any more ideas? Or I am doing something wrong?

Don't know. You might try drawing a big rectangle to the entire text
widget, just for seeing if drawing works; then figure out where to
draw.

Also note that you have to draw to the right window. textview->window
is the wrong window. gtk_text_view_get_window() returns the right one.

Havoc