Re: GtkTextBuffer & GtkTextView

Hi

I already proved adding the g_signal_connect_after with the expose_ent to gtk_vext_view.  And it doesn't work.
Only the text appears.  But When I change g_signal_connect_after for g_signal_connect, neither the text nor
rectangle appear.

Any more ideas? Or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Boris

On Fri, 2 May 2003 15:02:48 -0400