A very foolish question, pls don't laugh at me.

   I just want to my code of GTK can run ms-windows, so I downloaded the
newest Dev-C++ as my IDE. but I don't know how to config it to compile
GTK-coded c source file.
   I have install GTK+-runtime-environment-2.2.1.1 and
GTK+-Development-Environment-2.2.1.1 . both of them were installed in
"Program files\Common files\gtk\2.0 (Devel-2.0)", I know this is not enough
for developing environment.But , I am a newbie and really don't know how to
config it .
   And ,how to config Dev-C++ to make it compile my code in ms-windows.

thanks at advance

musicinsect2k