Re: Question of periodic display on spin button

--- Original Message -----
From: "Fritz Ganter" <ganter ganter at>
To: "Michael Lam" <b456789 netvigator com>
Cc: "gnome gtk-app-devel-list" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: Question of periodic display on spin button

Am Sam, 2003-05-03 um 20.58 schrieb Michael Lam:
 spin button start changing value from 1 to 100 each second. However,
it is not the case. The values are not just updated as frequently as
expected.

Try:

  while (gtk_events_pending ())
    gtk_main_iteration ();
before the "sleep(1)".

--
Fritz "der mit dem Linux tanzt" Ganter         http://www.kraftvoll.at
 Key fingerprint = 555A DDBB 3985 16FF CD41  2031 C485 1783 BF34 728F