Re: html-Gtk

sir/madam:
I use gtk++1.2.
if I want to use GtkText to compose html file
are there GtkWidget I could use directly?

If you want syntax highliting and other cool stuff, you might try
Scintilla. (www.scintilla.org)

--
Biswa.

Dear Biswa:
thank you for the advice.
you see. I use
gtk_editable_get_chars
to get the text in GtkText and save it as .txt, .java. .c files
how to save it as html, or are there any GtkWidget I could use directly?
"Scintilla is a free source code editing component", maybe I should read code and get something there.
Best regard.
xn
--- Begin Message ---

sir/madam:
I use gtk++1.2.
if I want to use GtkText to compose html file
are there GtkWidget I could use directly?

If you want syntax highliting and other cool stuff, you might try
Scintilla. (www.scintilla.org)

--
Biswa.

Dear Biswa:
thank you for the advice.
you see. I use
gtk_editable_get_chars
to get the text in GtkText and save it as .txt, .java. .c files
how to save it as html, or are there any GtkWidget I could use directly?
"Scintilla is a free source code editing component", maybe I should read code and get something there.
Best regard.
xn

--- End Message ---