Re: gtk-demo ?

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:11:37 +0000
Geiregat Jonas <kemu sdf-eu org> wrote:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:06:12 +0100
Axel <axel azerty netcourrier com> wrote:

Geiregat Jonas wrote:

I tryed but my code doesn't work
I try to create a notebook with a textfield in it #include <gtk/gtk.h>
      2
      3 int main(int argc,char *argv[])
      4 {
      5         gtk_init(&argc,&argv);
      6
      7         GtkWidget *window;
      8         GtkWidget *text;
      9         GtkWidget *notebook;
     10
     11         window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
     12         text = gtk_text_new(NULL,NULL);
     13         notebook = gtk_notebook_new();
     14         gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(window),notebook);
     15
     16
     17         gtk_widget_show(notebook);
     18         gtk_widget_show(window);
     19
     20         gtk_main();
     21
     22         return(0);
     23 }
"hw.c" 23L, 395C
here is my code

you have to put something into the notebook. Create a box with some
widgets, and add this box to the notebook as a new tab. I don't remember
the functions to do that, but you should be able to find that out easily.

Cheers

--
Horror Vacui

Registered Linux user #257714