Re: gtk-demo ?

Geiregat Jonas wrote:

When you start gtk-demo on the right pane you see (I don't know the right widget name) somekind of tabs with info and source on it
I searched for the source of this demo but could only find the applications not the demo source itself.
I would like to know how I can make tabs like that in gtk+
Regards Jonas