Re: Quick question

        IIRC you should compile your gtk-2.x libraries
with GTK_ENABLE_DEPRICATED defined.
(of maybe I have the wording wrong ?)

HTH,
        -Tristan

Vikram Bartakke wrote:

Hi list,

I am using GTK2.2. I have upgraded it from gtk1.2. Following is problem

I have written a GUI for my project in GTK1.2 - compiles fine and links fine
and executes fine.
Recently I upgraded gtk1.2 to gtk2.2. And when I compile the same old GUI
program with the new gtk2.2, compilation works successfully resulting the
object file,
but when I link it, I get many many errors e.g
"undefined reference to `gtk_widget_destroy'" this is just example for
gtk_widget_destroy.

As far as the documentation I read about changes from gtk1.2 to gtk2.2, I
dont think so there is any way I should get error for gtk_widget functions
since that has not changed much. I may be wrong, Can anyone provide quick
answer to where should I look for this problem?
Is it a path problem?

Waiting for reply as earliest,

Thanks in advance,
Vikram S Bartakke