Happy to hear

Sir,

I am very happy that i am getting immediate response from u.But what my task is given below So kindly send me  solution for the below

By using entry i created a textbox where i can enter text in that box.But what my problem is i have to collect all those what i enter into that entry must be stored in a text file which must be saved in user and if i open that text file i can all that what i have entered into that entry box..This what i have to achieve.I am able to create window and also i am able to write text in that entry but i am unable to store that what ever i have written in  entrybox...

Spare ur valuable time and send me the snippet of coding reg this concept... I will show u a clear cut picture reg this see below sir..

1)  A window
2) Entry box where i can enter text.
3) button with "okie"..

here i want back end where i can store all those what ever i write in that entry
Q-How i can store in the form of text file??
Q-Is that possible??Version i am using GTK 1.2

Spare ur valuable time and send me snippet of codding for this...

Everybody plz spare ur valuable time and send me an example regarding this
 Eagerly waiting for ur reply
Regards.
Vijay Koneru,
Pyxis Technology Solutions,