Re: Workspace function in GTK ?

Once upon a time John K Luebs wrote @ Sun, 9 Mar 2003 02:36:19 -0500
So if you are doing an MDI app I suggest that you try a differnet
approach :) But if you really have an itch for a WiW MDI widget, I
suggest you search for GTK MDI. I recall a few people saying they had
developed such a widget.

I do like the mdi idea, but i'm not using it in anything cause it seems that no one like it
gtkmdi
You can download it from: www.nshmyrev.narod.ru
though the maintainer disappeared "tried sending him a patch, but no reply ;)"
if you can't find it, tell me and i think i have it on a CD somewhere ;)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer