Re: gtk theme design

Am Fri, 07 Mar 2003 22:31:08 +0100
"r ve" <kaas_10 hotmail com> schrieb:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkRange.html

style "MyStyle" {
  GtkRange::slider-width = 202    # don't try a value like that at
  home
kids!

  # engine "pixmap" yadda yadda
}

class "GtkScrollbar.*" style "MyStyle"

(I'm not sure if it's also possible to use GtkScrollbar::slider-width
instead, I guess it is since GtkScrollbar is 'derived' from GtkRange)

Yes, this works for gtk2 but not for gtk1 :-(

Error:
gtkrc:512: error: unexpected identifier `GtkScrollbar', expected
character `}' Silver Theme Exit* Need to add memory deallocation code
here *

I couldn't belief that there is no official/unofficial theme format
documentation/tutorial for gtk/gtk2 in the whole web.

There are so much unanswered questions. I think someone should write
some words about it...

thanks
Andreas

--
glDesigner - Interactive OpenGL Tutorial
http://gldesigner.sourceforge.net/