Re: see to this

        I can see you're new to gtk+ so I'll
point you to a method of working with the docs.

Object hierarchy:

        http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/ch01.html

from this little page; you can find the docs of _all_
`Gtk' objects.

objects that are listed like subobjects

eg:
   GtkWidget
      GtkContainer
         GtkWindow

can be treated like thier parents.

so if you want to know how to put something
in a GtkWindow; you might look at the docs
for GtkContainer (interface != instantiatable)
and find that you can

gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(window), widget).

So if the GtkCombo implements the container interface
you can use the container interface. but
if you lookup GtkCombo there may be a custom
way of adding elements to it.

HTH,
                -Tristan

vijay koneru wrote:

Hello all,

I have a page which has three combo boxes if i select a value from the

top combox then information related to the selected value should be
populated in the other two combo boxes

Text file reading

I need to read a data from a given text file and be able to insert the

same into database......
As i am new to this concept can u spare some time for me and send a
sample coding front end part is ready but awaiting for back end .So
kindly see to this.

Eagerly waiting for ur reply
Regards.
Vijay Koneru,