Volunteer needed (was Re: Short question about german special characters with GTK 2)

It would be wonderful if someone would:

 - Write up a FAQ entry on this

   (Maybe explain what is UTF-8, that GTK+ uses UTF-8 everywhere,
    short example of g_locale_to_utf8(), short example of g_convert(),
    mention that you could just encode your source file as
    UTF-8 if your editor supports it.)

 - File it as a bug in bugzilla, CC'ing gale gtk org

This certainly seems to be the most frequently asked question
these days.

Regards,
                                 Owen