Re: Windows binaries for GLib-2.2.2, GTK+-2.2.2, GIMP-1.2.5 etc

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

See www.gimp.org/win32/downloads-20030620.html. If I get positive
feedback (or no negative after a week or so...), I'll rename this page
to downloads.html, thus making it generally visible.

The new binaries mostly work fine for me, but I've seen one problem.
I create iconic buttons for a toolbar using

gdk_pixmap_colormap_create_from_xpm_d()

on xpms that are #included in the C source.

The resulting pixmaps are not right: they are incorrectly sized for
the buttons, with the right-hand edge of the images incomplete.  The
code works fine under Linux with gtk 2.2.2, and it worked fine on
win32 with your previous gtk 2 binary release.

Allin Cottrell.