Re: g_io_channel usage

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 12:55:38AM +0200, Michal Tomcanyi wrote:
When I was thinking about it I came to the select() call - it also has
some decriptors registered and after succesfull call they can be
verified etc. But they are also removed from the set and the set mut be
refreshed. I tried the same i this case... After reading data from
channel I use g_io_add_watch() again. It seems to work but.. is it
correct?

Are you returning TRUE from the IO callback?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-IO-Channels.html#GIOFunc

Returns :       the function should return FALSE if the event source
should be removed.

--
Evan Martin
martine danga com