Re: gdk_threads_enter (); gdk_threads_leave ();

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 14:26, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
Hello,

I'm writeing an app with threads.  So now I'd like to know:  Where do I
have to use gdk_threads_enter and gdk_threads_leave ()?

At the moment I'm using it only for gtk_main (); and for the functions
in my thread starting with gtk_ .

Do I have to use it outside my thread in the app?

Where do I have to use this?

There is explanation of this in the FAQ.

Regards,
                                        Owen