XY Plots

Greetings. I'm new to this list and to programming for Gnome and GTK+ so
please forgive my ignorance.

After working through several tutorials, I'm working on my first
independent application. For this application I need a simple XY plot.
Would someone please guide me to the right widget for this?

Being a newbie, I don't know what details are important so I'll describe
my application as this. I built the UI in Glade. There are three panes
in the main application window. Pane 1 has input boxes and a button to
press to cause calculations to happen. Pane 2 is a tabular list of the
results. In Pane 3, I want to have an XY plot of the values in Pane 2.

Many thanks for your help.

Rick Brice