Re: Can't select text after popup menu

On Tuesday 17 Jun 2003 9:50 am, Rob Clack wrote:
Replied directly to Ian, not to the whole list.  Sigh.

I have gtk_widget_set_events(window,GDK_ALL_EVENTS_MASK) and have also
tried it with GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_EVENT | GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE_EVENT but so
far I only get the behaviour described below.

I note, btw, that printing out the gint returned by
gtk_widget_get_events always results in  134515340, whatever flags I've
set, which strikes me as curious.  I don't expect to be able to work out
what's actually set by looking at the gint, but would expect its value
to change as I set and unset things.

Rob