Re: key-release-event not detected

I used gtk_widget_set_events as well, to no avail. I am setting it on an
applet (which is a GtkBin), in which I've placed a single GtkImage. I
even did a gtk_widget_set_events and gave it nothing but the
KEY_RELEASE_MASK. The event mask was unchanged.

I shall try your suggestion of a sample program. I know I've used the
RELEASE_MASK myself in other projects.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Loban