Re: TreeView Questions

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 03:41:12AM -0400, SkyRat23 aol com wrote:

I need to catch double click signals from the user input on the
treeview.  I do this using a button press event, I check for the
double click by checking the event type.  This works fine however
because I catch the button press signal, the row that the user clicks
on is never selected (even on a sigle click).  I would like for it to
be selected however.  I was thinking the function
gtk_selection_select_path could be used b/c I have a path to the row
however, what would/where would/how would I get the GtkTreeSelection
that the function requires.

Isn't that what the row-activated signal does for you.  Just attach to
that signal.

In your current signal handler you need to return zero for the events
you're not interested in.  In that way they're passed on to other event
handlers.

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)                  http://sights.seindal.dk/