Re: AGAIN: Reducing the size of a table

On Thursday 05 Jun 2003 1:17 am, Justin Hopper wrote:
Hello,

Did anyone have any thoughts about the table issue I was having?  I
pasted the original message in below.  Perhaps it's so easy that no one
thought to answer it? =)

-----------------
Hello list members,

It seems that dynamically growing a table widget works just fine, but if
you use gtk_table_resize(...) to reset the size to something smaller,
the table is not reduced.  Perhaps I need to call some function to
redraw it?  Perhaps I need to deallocate the widgets that are in the
rows that will be snipped?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

One queastion and one suggestion.

Q.  How do you know it does not work if you resize smaller?

S.  Take a look at the source code for resize for clues to the problem.

Ian