Re: what is perfect IDE for gtk development?

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 23:56, gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org wrote:
hi, brothers

    I know somebody like to using emacs,but it has so may function keys,too
complex and not easy master it in a short time.
   so I want to find a good IDE for gtk development, but glade2+anjuta is
not
so good. not what you see is what you get. And I find C-Forge,but it is not
free.
   Does gtk-developed has a RAD tools like kylix ?

I'm one of the Anjuta coders. Why don't you join Anjuta devel and tell
us (in detail) what all you think you need in order to make Anjuta+Glade
better ? In fact, you can also help us implement these (with the
advantage that you'll probably end up being a GTK+ guru in the process
;-)

Rgds,
Biswa.

thanks in advance!