Re: GtkTreeView and row separator?

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:11:43PM -0400, Orgren, Joseph H wrote:

Sory Johan, I don't know either.  I'm trying to use GtkTreeView and
running into some big problems.  I'd like separators, but more
importantly, I need each cell to be editable.  When I set the "editable"
property and the "editable" property/attribute, I can type on a cell, but
as soon as I hit Enter, it reverts to the original value.  The general

You need to write the new text to the store.  You can do this in your "edited"
callback.

http://tinyurl.com/ibcw

Dave Cook