RE: GtkTreeView and row separator?

Sory Johan, I don't know either.  I'm trying to use GtkTreeView and
running into some big problems.  I'd like separators, but more
importantly, I need each cell to be editable.  When I set the
"editable"
property and the "editable" property/attribute, I can type on
a cell, but
as soon as I hit Enter, it reverts to the original value.

Have a look at the gtk-demo provided with GTK.  It has an example to do
this.  You need to set the GtkTreeStore/GtkListStore information when you
get the appropriate signal.

Regards,
Martyn