canvasevents

Im trying to make a diagram draggable. Here's what i do:

On the main Gnome.Canvas I draw several Gnome.CanvasGroups.
Each group has the following structure:

public class Diagram : Gnome.CanvasGroup {

        public Diagram(Canvas c, CanvasGroup group) : base(group,
CanvasGroup.GType) {

                CanvasWidget cw = new CanvasWidget(this);
                Canvas canvas2 = Canvas.NewAa();
                ScrolledWindow sw = new ScrolledWindow();
                sw.Add(canvas2);
                cw.Widget = sw;
                CanvasText ct = new CanvasText(canvas2.Root());
                CanvasRect cr = new CanvasRect(canvas2.Root());
                this.CanvasEvent += new GnomeSharp.CanvasEventHandler(drag_event);

This is C#/Gtk# code to just draw a single Diagram on the main canvas.
So i basicly have the following:
        CanvasText
in      CanvasRect
in      Canvas
in      ScrolledWindow
in      CanvasWidget
in      CanvasGroup

The drag_event works in the sense that I can drag the diagram, but only
where the scrollwindow stops (this is the rightbottom corner).
Is there any way I can get the CanvasEvent to work on the entire diagram
(perhaps sending the event to the parent??)?

Thx,
Benny