Re: (Newbie!! Help!!!!)How to integrate user functions in gtk

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 05:22:21PM +0100, TFCBlue wrote:

    I'm a newbie in GTK development and have the following question:
    I'm developing a graphic interface for a program which is already fully developed in C.     What we'd
like to do is to call the functions defined in the our program from the grapihc interface. We've already
developed some test applications in gtk (using glade 2.0) in order to understand what it does. We know that
it generates code to which we can later add code but we haven't understand how we call functions from the C
program in the code generated for GTK.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thx for the attention.

Just want to chime in with another vote for using libglade:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libglade/libglade.html

A simple example is here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libglade/libglade-notes.html

Dave Cook