Re: pixmap/pixbuf confusion

Thank you for your response. I actually figured that out and since I wasn't a member of this list (yet) I wasn't sure you guys would even see the message.

This would seem like a no-brainer except: uninitialized != screen grab IMHO. Had I seen random gibberish I would have thought that it was uninitialized. For it to grab the current window seems like a deliberate action and should perhaps be documented. Better yet, the color of "empty" IMHO could easily be 0.

Thanks again,
Michael