Quirky Variable Definitions

I've been having some interesting results from using a class of my own
(CEpsim) inside of a function that initiates a dialog box.

The code is as follows:

SEG FAULTS:

int DialogBox_Initialize()
{
    CEpsim eps;
    GtkWidget *DigestDNA_Button, *AddToWell_Button;

WORKS

int DialogBox_Initialize()
{
    GtkWidget *DigestDNA_Button, *AddToWell_Button;
    CEpsim eps;

I know how the old saying goes of "If it works and it's broken it's not
broken" (is that it?), but I'm wondering what the reason for this is.

Thanks!

Matt Brock

This message was content scanned for viruses by the TLU McAfee Webshield.