Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes: only gtk+ 2.x?
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <vantr touchtunes com>
- To: Neil Hodge <neh attbi com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes: only gtk+ 2.x?
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:40:29 -0500
I think it's in 1.3.x isn't it ?
(but not an official release)
Neil Hodge wrote:
On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 19:51, Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 07:43:14PM -0800, Neil Hodge wrote:
Is there any equivalent to g_spawn_async_with_pipes in gtk+ 1.x? I can
find no such beast. Thanks.
Nope, added in glib 2.0.
Then I guess it's off to read the porting docs . . . :)
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev