Re: Makefile???, not very good with them.

Just to double-check... is this Makefile in the same directory as your source code, or is it up one level? For example, if your working direcoty is C:\Src\duv, and your source files are all in C:\Src\duv\src, this Makefile would also need to be in C:\Src\duv\src.

Todd

Hammamur Rahman wrote:
Hi, i followed the description you gave of a make file, thank you it was very helpful. I have re-written my makefile as follows but it is still coming up the same error, where have i gone wrong?:

gcc.exe: no input files
MAKE: *** [duv.exe] Error 1

# Compiler
CC=gcc
# Parameters given to the compiler
CFLAGS=-s -mwindows -mno-cygwin -fnative-struct -I"\gtk-2.0" -I"\gtkdeps-2.0" -I"\gtk-2.0\include" -I"\atk-1.0" -I"\pango-1.0" -I"\glib-2.0" -I"\glib-2.0" -I"\glib-2.0\include"

BFLAGS=-lgtk-win32-2.0 -lgdk-win32-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lgdi32 -lole32 -luuid -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangowin32-1.0 -lgdi32 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -liconv

# Standard targets

duv.exe: duv.o dir_stack.o quota_info.o
    $(CC) duv.o dir_stack.o quota_info.o -o duv.exe $(BFLAGS)

duv.o: duv.c duv.h
    $(CC) -c duv.c $(CFLAGS)

dir_stack.o: dir_stack.c dir_stack.h
    $(CC) -c dir_stack.c $(CFLAGS)