Re: Touch screen

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 18:21, Alex Pavloff wrote:

I need to port my existing GTK+ application to a
touchscreen. Will my application run as-is? If not
what are the changes that i will need to meet

Not really a programming issue, but depending on where your touchscreen
is being used, you might want to experiment with something like the High
Contrast gtk themes, as environmental lighting outdoors or in factories,
shopping malls etc. will often cause a lot more screen glare than in a
nicely-uplit office or computer lab.

Cheeri,
Calum.