Re: multiple process calls from GTK

Neil,

This looks good. Unfortunately, pdf files leave much to be desired for
people who have print handicaps. It would be better if the book were
available as html.

John

 On 11 Jan 2003, Neil Hodge wrote:

All:

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:46, John J. Boyer wrote:
Harring,

Is Steven's book or something like it available online? I am deaf-blind,
so this is an important question for me. If not, how can the printed
book
be obtained? Perhaps I can arrange to have it converted to e-text or
html.

Check out

http://www.advancedlinuxprogramming.com/downloads.html

This is a very nice book, and the whole book is available as a pdf (it
is published under the Open Publication License, Version 1.0).  You can
also download all of the code listings.  Check it out.

Neil

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org