Re: multiple process calls from GTK

All:

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:46, John J. Boyer wrote:
Harring,

Is Steven's book or something like it available online? I am deaf-blind,
so this is an important question for me. If not, how can the printed
book
be obtained? Perhaps I can arrange to have it converted to e-text or
html.

Check out

http://www.advancedlinuxprogramming.com/downloads.html

This is a very nice book, and the whole book is available as a pdf (it
is published under the Open Publication License, Version 1.0).  You can
also download all of the code listings.  Check it out.

Neil