Re: Menu/toolbar choices
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco it gnome org>
- To: Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in>
- Cc: GTK App Devel <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>, GTK Devel <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Menu/toolbar choices
- Date: 28 Feb 2003 10:38:28 +0100
So, the current choices seem to the stuff in libegg or bonoboui. Sadly,
though he libegg stuff sounds promising, it doesn't seem to be in
compilable state, and has no docs. Does it/will it support the
above-mentioned features ? Is anyone actively working on it ? Some place
to go for help ?
Well, egg menu/toolbar is actually in a compilable state (maybe a
problem in your environment ?). It's quite stable also.
We are using it in epiphany (the module is in gnome cvs). We have also
some code for editing, some features are still missing but EggMenu is
pretty good for it.
] [Thread Prev