Re: Menu/toolbar choices

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 15:08, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

So, the current choices seem to the stuff in libegg or bonoboui. Sadly,
though he libegg stuff sounds promising, it doesn't seem to be in
compilable state, and has no docs. Does it/will it support the
above-mentioned features ? Is anyone actively working on it ? Some place
to go for help ?

Well, egg menu/toolbar is actually in a compilable state (maybe a
problem in your environment ?). It's quite stable also.

Well, I tried to compile it a few days back (from CVS libegg) - seemed
to be having problems - I'll check again.

We are using it in epiphany (the module is in gnome cvs). We have also
some code for editing, some features are still missing but EggMenu is
pretty good for it.

  Does it support GUI merging ? How's the toolbar's docking suport ? The
editing features - is it / will it be part of the API ?

I'm downloading epiphany right now to have a look - thanks for the
pointer.

Rgds,
Biswa.

Marco