How to draw something over image?
- From: ratiratana chula com
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc t-online de>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: How to draw something over image?
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:19:43 +0700 (ICT)
Dear GTK Mailing Lists...
I would like to be able to crop an image by drag the mouse with selection rectangle. Now I use gtk2+ and I
can open various image type with gtk_open_image_from_file and can do selection rectangle on gtk_drawing_area.
This problem happens when each area are combined together the result just cover!!!
Could you help me what 's the way to do??
Thank you in advance.
] [Thread Prev