Re: background in gtk_text_view

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Havoc Pennington wrote:

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:34:19PM +0100, Michał Straszak wrote:
Is it possible to set the background color of the whole
line (or lines) in gtk_text_view? And how? (not text background)
My english isn't perfect, so this is what I mean:
|--------------|
|Some text     |
|Some#text#####| #-colored background
|              |
|Some#very#very|
|long#text#####|
|              |
|--------------|

I don't remember for sure, but if you set bg_full_height=TRUE
on the text tag, and then apply the tag to the paragraph *including
the newline at the end of the paragraph*, it might work.

that doesn't work, neither this tag

  gtk_text_buffer_create_tag (buffer, "textbg",
                              "background", textbg,
                              "foreground", textfg,
                              "background-full-height", TRUE,
                              "background-full-height-set", TRUE,
                              NULL);

where can I find a description about GtkTextTag properties ? I don't see
it in the docs.