RES: systray icon

 -----Mensagem original-----
 De: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
 [mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]Em nome de Teet Talviste
 Enviada em: quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2003 19:32
 Para: gtk list
 Assunto: systray icon

 I'm using gtk 2.0 on winxp along with dev-cpp and mingw. I want
 to make a
 simple parallel port controller to use along with uln2803a chip
 to switch
 things on-off. I want it to reside in systray... The question is, how
 would i be able to do it?(parallel port programming is not the
 issue here)

So the issue is Win32 specific (windowze tray icon)? Maybe this is not the
right place to ask this.
Anyways, try Google'ing for `Shell_NotifyIcon'.

Daniel K. O.

How to make questions:

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/