Is this possible ??

Hello,

I need to write a Gtk Gui application for installation of a software.

I have to run the installation screens on frame buffer and not with X server support.

The screens are coming properly, and the background (root window) screen is always black.

I used a theme which will change the look and feel of the screens but not the background (root window).

I would like to have a background with color /picture, on this all my screens should come.

Is this possible? I have searched a lot.

Any help.

Thanks

Binoj

.