Re: gtk_tree_store_remove differences in API?

It looks like the code you have is old.

The void was changed to gboolean on June 4th 2002.

Padraig

Hi,

According to the API page for Gtk+-2.0 the interface is:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeStore.html
gboolean    gtk_tree_store_remove (GtkTreeStore *tree_store,
                                   GtkTreeIter *iter);

However, according to the header file installed on my machine it is:

# grep gtk_tree_store_remove -A1 /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktreestore.h
void          gtk_tree_store_remove           (GtkTreeStore *tree_store,
                                               GtkTreeIter  *iter);

I wish to use the supposed return value of gboolean to know whether it
moved on to the next iteration or not.  Or can I assume it deletes it
and never moves on and that I have to get the next iteration again?

Thanks in advance,

--
Andy Jeffries
Technical Director            Internet Assist Ltd