Re: Reading a file???

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 13:00, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
I wish I could. It would cost us 2 weeks
in development for 2 of our developers; not to mention
the time it would take for the CM to arrange
our compile environment or QC. For 2 years at least
we've been looking for the time to pass-over our
code and make it solid. (faetures features features....)

Again Owen; I wish I could.

Well, I can't say I understand... unless you were heavily
using a few odd corners or really in-development new
features of GLib, there should be virtually no incompatibility
between 1.3.5 and now.

But, hey, if you feel up to maintaining your own fork of
obsolete GLib, more power to you...

Regards,
                                     Owen