Re: Reading a file???

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 11:39, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
How about using the glib function g_file_get_contents()?

I'm using 1.3.5 and I had to write my own version
of g_file_get_contents() due to a "file leek"

I dont know if the patch is in or if its fixed;
If not let me know and I'll send the patch upstream.

OK, this isn't particularly helpful, but, I can't
resist:

 WHY THE HECK ARE YOU USING GLib-1.3.5????

Please upgrade to a stable, current, released,
bug fixed version.

There have been two major stable releases, 2 years of
development, and 5000 lines of ChangeLog entries since
that development snapshot.

Thanks,
                                Owen