rants and raves

This message is to the people out there who are not citizens of the United
States.

Do you remember 9/11?
I do.
Do you have any children putting their life on the line to make the world
safer from people with absolutely no tolerance for someone who doesn't
believe the way they do?
I do.
Have you ever put your life on the line to help save someone else?
I have.
Do you have a large group of people insisting that the "way to heaven" is by
destroying your way of life?
I do.

To all of you who believe that the United States should act with more
restraint:
We are restraining ourselves very tightly right now. Do not let the public
debate fool you. This is the way that America works. Anybody is allowed to
say what they believe. I spent six years of my life defending that right, and
I will defend any citizen of this republic who wants to vocalize a position
which is opposite to mine. THAT IS THEIR RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY.
However, they do not have the right to maim and kill without being held
responsible for their actions. It is rapidly approaching time for people to
be help responsible for the deaths of my fellow citizens. If you do not have
the "stomach" for this, get out of our way. We are coming, and we are not
happy.

Sorry for the off topic post, but in light of the recent UN decision, I
believe that this needs to get out.