Re: Raising a GTK window that has been iconified

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 06:34:13PM -0800, Eric M. Monsler wrote:
When I tried to do exactly that, it worked fine, but the side effect was
that the destroy [X] button in the window titlebar became insensitive.
This is undesireable.

Sounds like a window manager bug.

3) Are either or both of these behaviors likely to be caused by my
window manager, and if so, what settings/behaviors should I try to change?

I can't think of how it could be a deliberate feature, must just be
some bizarre bug.

Havoc