Re: Dialog Problem

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Miguel Mendez wrote:

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:27:22 +0100 (CET)
TORRI Vincent <Vincent Torri math u-bordeaux fr> wrote:

Hello,

  even if the dialog is modal, the code will "go to the next line".
  You
should call a function which executes your code when the user clicks
on the correct button, or when the dialog is destroyed or something
else.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my impression that, if you use
gtk_dialog_run, the app will be stopped until the user presses a button
and the dialog finishes.

I will not correct you : you are right !

I have never used it  because it is not the will of X-Window to use modal
windows, even if it is more convinient for the programmer to use them.

 regards

Vincent TORRI

Cheers,

--