Get lenght (bytes) of pixels in GdkPixbuf

        Good day,
        Developers!

        I'm stuck. In school project, have a NewStudentDlg, and among other
data to input, there is a student photo option.
        I load GdkPixbuf from file, scale if needed, and create new GktImage
(from GdkPixbuf) to show in this dlg. But, since I'm using MySQL to
store student data, I need to get pixels (thats easy, there is a func:),
but NEED length of this data, too (want to store image in MySQL
database). I have been reading docs about GdkPixbuf, but made little
progress.

        If someone could just point me where to look (I know google is God:),
and what to read, so I can understand how this stuff works, or just tell
me what steps I need to take to get length of pixel data?

        Thanks,
        Vladimir.

--
"This is it... This is where I belong..."