DND TreeView

Hi,
I am a little bit stucked using Drag'nd Drop with in the TV widget in
plain c.

I did this :

 g_object_set (G_OBJECT (tv),
                "reorderable",TRUE,
                NULL);

, what works fine. The user can change the position and the order of the
tv, but I need to be informed what item goes where. (e.g. iter x with
path y goes to this path z, to update my data.

Can somebody give me a short wirking sample how to do that. (I think a
sample is would have lesser text than a complete explantation :-) )

I tried use this;

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(tv),"drag_motion",GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(MyMotion), NULL);

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(tv),"drag_end",GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(MyDropFinish), NULL);

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(tv),"drag_data_received",GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(pt_MyDragDataReceived), NULL);

But it did'nt pushed me any further, since I don't know how to get the
new destination path.

Thanks in advance,

P.