Re: Setting float precision in a TreeView

Ah, thank you--I got it to work that way.

Take care,
Jesse

Hello,

I'm using a TreeView, ListStore, and CellRendererText to display
float values (G_TYPE_FLOAT), and currently the renderer shows
several digits of precision, while I would like to have it show
only 2 digits of precision. Is there some way I can configure
ther renderer to use fewer digits?

What you need to is to use gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_data_func()
and do the coversion from float to string yourself (with,
say, g_strdup_printf()).

Regards,
                                           Owen