How to right justify text in a gtkentry

Hi,

I looking for creating a new gtkentry widget able to manage numeric values.
To do so, it would be nicer to right justify numeric values into the
gtkentry.
does someone has any Idea on how to do that?

This question was asked in May 2001 and it seemed that it received no
answer!

Regards
Raphaël

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender by e-mail or
telephone.
We utilise an anti-virus system and therefore any files sent via e-mail will
have been checked for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own
virus check before opening any attachments received as we will not in any
event accept any liability whatsoever once an e-mail and/or any attachment
is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not
necessarily reflect the views of Systems Union Group plc or any of its
subsidiary companies.